It is a modular system of formworks in aluminium for the execution of monolithic or lightened concrete slabs cast in place. SLABFORM is a fully industrialized formwork system that does not require specialized labor for assembly. The ideal use in presence of monolithic or lightened slabs. It is also used in casting of traditional joist and hollow block slabs and above all for the safety it ensures during work.
SLABFORM formworks belong to Class 7 according to the prEN 15113-1.
The system consists of a limited number of components that includes high-capacity props of various sizes, alluminium beams of various sizes and panels of various sizes in alluminium with a covering of plywood. The reduced weight of a each component (maximum 15,5 kg) allows to a single person to reinforce manually the slab quickly and easily thanks to the modularity of components. Both steel and aluminium props can be used for high capacities and heights. The dismantling head allows dismantling beams and panels after a few days from casting to be used for another work leaving as dividing strip the prop useful for the complete consolidation of concrete. This way, the material is used more frequently while costs of depreciation are significantly reduced.
- ideal for casting concrete monolithic slabs. The system is also sized for a very thick slabs placed at a high altitude
- the components are handled manually: the panels are in aluminium and weigh less than 16 kg
- modular, lightweight and intuitive, it allows a very high producivity: 3 operators can assemble up to 500 m2 per day of SLABFORMformworks with slab intrados of 3 m
- it allows a significant reduction in the time of casting rotation on site thanks to the dismantling head system
- the special hooking of the dismantling head allows a safe installation, without risk of accidental slipping out of the head from the prop
- reduced use of number of props: only 1 every 3,45m2
- the modularity of the system allows creating any geometry of the slab
- the props in SLABPROP aluminium with high mechanical properties, with openings from 2.0 up to 5.20 m expandable with extensions and with capacities up to 7.5 kN, allow reinforcing any type of slabs