SVELT FORMWORK FOR CURVED STRUCTURES.
They are modular formworks with variable radius used for curved structures cast on site. The curvature radius of panels can be easily adjusted by using screw adjusters.
The versatility of the SVELT formwork allows carrying out walls with oval or “S” shaped base and even linear walls. The application fields of SVELT formworks are mainly related to large sewage and water treatment plants, but they are also ideal for creating circular silos or piers and also semicircular combined structures in civil construction.
Maximum resistance to the pressure of fresh concrete: 60 kN/m2.
Minimum feasible radius:
R= 350 cm with 230-240 cm wide module
R= 250 cm with 119-124 cm wide module
- only 2 contrast tie-rods on 3 m high panel
- it can be combined to P300 formworks
- minimum allowable radius 250 cm
- height up to 6 m
- counter casting surface in plywood 18mm thick or 9+9mm
- the safety is an integral part of the system: service brackets, panel sealing and the full range of accessories allow the execution of all work stages in complete safety for all personnel