MAGNUM FORMWORK FOR VERTICAL CASTINGS
Modular formwork system for large areas, MAGNUM represents the ideal solution for large sites and for obtaining high productivity even in the most severe conditions.
The base or reinforced panel of 240x300 cm, equal to 7.20 m2 uses only 4 bar passages for the contrast tie-rods and just two clamps for connection. Few connection accessories allow creating large reinforced areas to be handled in a single solution single-sided casting up to 7.50 m in height, climbing casting in elevation, castings of walls and pillars up to 9.0 - 10.0 m in height and any other structure cast on site.
The MAGNUM formworks belong to class 7 according to prEN15113-1.
The maximum resistance to pressures of concrete casting is 60 kN/m2 for the base version and 100 kN/m2 for the reinforced version.
- large modularity of panels that can be used both vertically and horizontally
- availability of undersized models and plywood elements to center the measurement
- the base panel of 240x300 cm is the strongest of Pilosio formworks (411kg) with features that allow applications up to 60/80 kN/m2 for the reinforced panel
- high productivity of the large dimension panel with a surface of 7,2 m2
- 1 tie rod every 1,8 m2, 1 connection clamp every 3,6 m2, bar passage with conical bushing
- possibility of casting with “Self Compacting Concrete” cement
- the MAGNUM system can be combined to MINIMAG panels by using an adjustable clamp
- the panels can be reinforced when inclined
- wide range of accessories for every need (angular hinges, service brackets, panel sealing, support brackets, contrast beams
- 3 different options to reinforce the corner nodes according to the needs of the site